Hi, I'm Dillon O'Connor and welcome to my blog which will track the production of LS29's debut production, Red Run.

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tell William Productions - Ident

This is my ident. I filmed it using a Nikon HD Camera and it took a lot of shots to get right. I got the idea from a man called William Tell who lived in the 1300s. William Tell was forced by a bailiff to shoot an apple from his son's head and Tell did so, striking the apple and not harming his son; he was however not freed by the bailiff which was part of the deal. In my ident, an apple is shot from the head of the doll, hence the name William Tell with the two names the other way around, Tell William (Productions). I added a colour effect to the shot to make the colour look more interesting, bold and deep. I also added a sound effect of the gun which I recorded from a Play Station 3 game, Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2.

An Artist's Impression Of William Tell


I like the doll that I chose for the ident as it looks quite scary and desolate and it looks as if it could feature in a slasher film which is a relevant thing because my ident will be played before LS29 Production's media product, 'Red Run'. I still think however that my ident can be improved and to achieve this i'm going to extend the shot and make the ident longer; the shot will fade both in and out and the word 'productions' will stay on screen longer, making it stand out more and giving the ident more of an impact. Please feel free to leave comments, suggesting what can be improved with my ident and what parts of it you did like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated